function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakesh kumar 272Rakesh kumar 272 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The user's profile was not set to System Administrator

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The user's profile was not set to System Administrator
I have created new user>Made it as Admin>Then Unchecked the active button.
Still getting the same error.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please consider below points.

You may have created multiple contacts with the same "guestadmin" in the e-mail so the machine could not verify because there are multiple contacts and not one.

Change your Language to English and check again.

User-added image

Please refer below link for similar discussion.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B12EIAS

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

The Language is already set to English and i cant deactivate that.
Still not working. The language is already set to English and i cant deactivate the language.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of the guest admin user you created?So that I can help you further.

Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

SarvaniSarvani
Hello Rakesh,

In steps to achieve your challenge maybe you have created multiple users having 'guestadmin' as apart of the username. So you might have multiple users having guestadmin as apart of it but not having the profile as System Administrator. When checking for the challenge it might get stuck with the username having guestadmin but assigned with some other profile.
Therefore the solution is, when you navigate to user->all users make sure you have only one user having the username with guestadmin by changing the username of other users to something else, which should not have guestadmin in it and assign a profile as System Administrator or simple way is to make sure for all the users who have guestadmin in their username their profile should be System Administrator.

Thanks,
Sarvani.
Donald Jose PatrisDonald Jose Patris
Hi,

Check guestadmin in your org, if you found any user or contact then change the name and try.
Make sure guestadmin is the new user you created.

Thanks,
Donald J.P.