function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aaron Persich 9Aaron Persich 9 

Visualforce button on opportunity products

Hello,

I have built a flow which will configure products and a button with visualforce on the opportunity.  I showed this to my manager and she now wants the button to be where the add products button is.  I tried to move the button but when I test it I get an error message.  I am not sure if it has to do with the flow or the visualforce button. 

Here is the visualforce code.

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" Showchat="False" showheader="True" standardStylesheets="True">
    <apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.ProductConfig}"/>

<Center><apex:image url="{!$Resource.Get_Logo}" width="500" height="100"/></Center>

<flow:interview name="Tempered_Networks_Product_Configuration_Version_3" finishLocation="/{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}">
                <apex:param name="varOpportunityID" value="{!Opportunity.Id}"/>
            </flow:interview>

</apex:page>

Does anyone know how I can update this to work on the opportunity product related list?

Thanks,

Aaron

Best Answer chosen by Aaron Persich 9
GauravGargGauravGarg

Hi Arron,

The you selected is List button, can you please change it to Detail Page Button and try again. 

Thanks,

Gaurav

All Answers

GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Aaron,

Can you please provide the error message.

Thanks,
Gaurav
Aaron Persich 9Aaron Persich 9
Hello,

Here is the actual code.  I submitted the incorrect one.

<apex:page standardController="OpportunityLineItem" Showchat="False" showheader="True" standardStylesheets="True">

<flow:interview name="Calculate_Tier" finishLocation="/{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}">

<apex:param name="varOpportunityID" value="{!OpportunityLineItem.OpportunityId}"/>
    </flow:interview>
</apex:page>

And for some reason why I try to add this VFD page to the custom Opp product button it does not show up

User-added image
GauravGargGauravGarg

Hi Arron,

The you selected is List button, can you please change it to Detail Page Button and try again. 

Thanks,

Gaurav

This was selected as the best answer