function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rornelasrornelas 

What are my options when using POST / VisualForce inline actions as far as aesthetics go?

I'm using the Picture uploader app to upload and display pictures on my record layouts. I created a Post/VF Action in Geopointe which basically displays my pic on the pop for my contact and in SF1 creates a button to show picture as demonstrated below. I've already set the dimenstions size of my pic on the POST / Visualforce Actions  and added the URL /apex/c__showPicture?id={!id}​

Two questions:

1. Are there any optons to add anything to URL or anythign else I can do to change the position of the image in web and SF1
2. The Picture Uploader app exposes the Apex Classes and VF pages associated to that app. Does this mean I can modify the classes and VF page for this app? 

User-added image

User-added image
RD@SFRD@SF
1. The parameter depends on the app config and developement of Geopointe.
2. Even if picture uploader app exposes the Apex Classes and VF pages associated to that app. No, this does not mean one can modify the classes and VF page for this app unless code is shared by Geopointe. I suggest you get in touch with their support or custome care

Hope it helps
RD