function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephanie GrapengeterStephanie Grapengeter 

Login dates/times report for all user logins.

I need to run a report that shows the dates/times of logins in to salesforce between a certain date parameter?  I've tried running several administrative reports but cannot find one that works even when tweaked?  Please help!Login date/time 
Nissam PSNissam PS
Hi Stephanie,

Setup-->Manage Users-->Login History-->Create New View ( Specify your date range over Filter By Additional Fields ) and run this report.

Thanks!
For some reason it won’t show any logins past 8/8/2016? I am trying to find logins between 05/01/2016 and 07/31/2016. 
Maybe I am not doing the date specification correctly?  I'm very new at this platform!
Nissam PSNissam PS
Unfortunatly you can not get login history of more then 6 months, but you can try to log a case with salesforce and ask them this details and they would have this details of more then 6 months.

This is what documentaion says:

Because of the volume of data, login history is automatically removed after six months. If you want to keep it longer, such as for compliance regulations, consider using one of the Salesforce Web services APIs to copy the history records to a custom object or external data store.

Thanks!