function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chanequa RoyChanequa Roy 

reference error id: BHCCBBRO

Completing Trailhead Sales Report for Lightning Experience Challenge and got this Error Message.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BHCCBBRO
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Channequa,

Sorry for this issue that you're encountering.

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it?Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this module there.

When trying trailhead, we encourage users to create new Dev org's such that the previous config changes do not affect the trailhead challenge settings.

Please try to log out of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge which should probably resolve the issue.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
Chanequa RoyChanequa Roy
I've double checked, and my DE does not have a namespace setup. In fact this is what it says there under my Developer Settings: Namespace Prefix None Unable to specify a namespace prefix for this organization because it is configured to create unmanaged packages only. To create a managed package, change your developer settings. What is this? Also, I logged out and back into DE in Trailhead and I get this Error Mesage when I try to check for the challenge: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GXYXZHKA Chanequa Roy Data Analyst | Equiscript, LLC 1360 Truxtun Avenue, Suite 300 | North Charleston, SC 29405 (o) 843.872.9552 | (f) 855.205.9001 Equiscript . Bringing Health Back Home.
Soumy Jimmy 13Soumy Jimmy 13
I've double checked, and my DE does not have a namespace setup. In fact this is what it says there under my Developer Settings: Namespace Prefix None Unable to specify a namespace prefix for this organization because it is configured to create unmanaged packages only. To create a managed package, change your developer settings. What is this? Also, I logged out and back into DE in Trailhead and I get this Error Mesage when I try to check for the challenge: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GXYXZHKA Chanequa Roy Data Analyst | Equiscript, LLC 1360 Truxtun Avenue, Suite 300 | North Charleston, SC 29405 (o) 843.872.9552 | (f) 855.205.9001 Equiscript . Bringing Health Back Home.
Soumy Jimmy 13Soumy Jimmy 13
I too have the same issue