function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Larry BurgessLarry Burgess 

Explore with Wave Analytics > Wave Desktop Exploration > Analyze your data over time challenge

User-added image
I am getting the above error on the challenge.  Here's what my query looks like.

q = load "0Fb46000000CamaCAC/0Fc46000000CeOsCAK";
q = filter q by 'Closed' == "false";
q = group q by ('Close_Date_Year', 'Close_Date_Month', 'Forecast_Category');
q = foreach q generate 'Close_Date_Year' + "~~~" + 'Close_Date_Month' as 'Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month', 'Forecast_Category' as 'Forecast_Category', sum('Column1') as 'sum_Column1';
q = order q by ('Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month' asc, 'Forecast_Category' asc);
q = limit q 2000;

Here's how it is saved.
User-added image
What's the issue?

Yann BinardYann Binard

Hello, 

I've got the same error. 
Can someone help us? Thanks!

Patrick ConnollyPatrick Connolly
After trying the exercise countless times I'm getting the same error message.
Larry Burgess 5Larry Burgess 5
I'm having a similar issue with the challenge for Explore with Wave Analytics > Wave Mobile Exploration > Explore Insights on the Go
pchoipchoi
There was a known issue for a few days that the most recent release has fixed. Would you mind trying again? And just to be safe, you may want to sign up for a new Wave DE org, as we made some updates to the org itself. The Wave Mobile Exploration | Explore Insights on the Go challenge is still broken. I posted a workaround here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000I3cl.

Larry, could you post a screenshot of the lens itself? I think if you try again, it should pass now. We released a fix on 2/15. Thanks, and sorry for the poor experience! 
Larry Burgess 5Larry Burgess 5
Thanks! The oriiginal issue I posted is resolved.  Still having an issue with the challenge for Explore with Wave Analytics > Wave Mobile Exploration > Explore Insights on the Go, but that probably needs to be a separate question.