function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prathamesh RPrathamesh R 

How to I get badge for this challenge?

I successfully completed first three steps of Create a Satisfaction Survey project. I got following error on the fourth step.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MHTDYIRG.

This is fairly new dev org. I have already created 4 dev org for trailhead, especially for modules which ask for new dev org at the beginning of the challenge. For e.g.- Security module. It will be time-consuming to create all new dev org and perform same steps again. Is there any quick fix for this?

Thank you in advance.
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Prathamesh,

I would suggest you log out of all the accounts and log in again and also clear your browser cookies and history.and check the challenge.
 OR
Another solution would try it in a different browser.

​I hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as solved.so they removed from unanswered questions.and more appear as the proper solution to similar kind of issue.

BestRegards
RahulKumar
Sally VilardiSally Vilardi
I am having exactly the same issue - I have done this challenge 3 times in Trailhead Playground and 2 times in my DE.org 

Just keep getting the same type of ERROR MESSAGES - 
I keep getting this error - I have completed the project 3 times - I don't know how to get another NEW - DE of Salesforce? 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TCBPLASJ

How can I get this badge? 

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Valentines Day! 

Kind regards
Sally Vilardi 
sjvilardi@gmail.com