function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Helen Connors 9Helen Connors 9 

Personalize Your Analytics - The option to Follow+ does not show up in the Wave Analytics org.

I am using the Wave specific org suggested to be set up in the first module.  I set it up early this week.
Tim MinerTim Miner
Same here.

pchoipchoi
As I answered in a different question, it seems like you may have signed up for the Wave DE org during a brief period when annotations and following weren't enabled. Our mistake. Please sign up for a new org and try the tasks again. Sorry about that. Let me know if that fixes the issue. Thanks!
Tim MinerTim Miner
Hi Pchoi, sorry to say this still does not work. I went in, got a new Wave de.org - my fourth now - and I get the exact same answer as before that there is no notification on my dashboard. There are five steps to this exercise and I doubt I am alone in this problem. Can you PLEASE look into this?
Tim MinerTim Miner
notice of notification on my Wave home screenNotice of failure of test
pchoipchoi
Tim, I just tested again with a clean org and was able to pass the challenge. Here's what my notification looks like. Can you send a screenshot of yours? Is the widget name Lost Opportunities? Thanks. We'll figure this out. If all else fails, I'd be happy to have a call with you on Google Hangouts to walk through it together. Thanks.

User-added image
Tim MinerTim Miner
Here is my same screen shot missing the red arrow. I would love to jump on Google call. Thanks for your help!!

Here is my same screen shot of what you had.
Tim MinerTim Miner
Better screen shot:
User-added image
pchoipchoi
Helen, the Follow button does appear, but only if you follow this click path:

From the Wave home, click Browse All.
User-added image

Under Dashboards, click DTC Sales. Don't click the My DTC Sales App, which puts you into presentation mode.

User-added image

The follow button will appear next to the dashboard name.

User-added image

I agree that the text can be confusing. We'll make it more clear in a coming release. If that solved your issue, please close this question as solved. I'll follow up with Tim about the notifications issue in the other thread. Thanks!
pchoipchoi
Aha! I think I know what's wrong, Tim. You need to choose "Equals or is greater than 100,000,000" and not just "Greater than." Small difference, but that's the filter value we're validating against. Hope that solves your issue, Tim. If not, email me at pchoi@salesforce.com. :)
Tim MinerTim Miner
That was it!! Thank you so much for helping me and for your patience! Have a great weekend. If you were in NY I would buy you a beer!!
pchoipchoi
Glad I could help. We always appreciate the feedback, so thank you for taking the time. Beer and badges seems like a fine combination. :)

Helen, if I've successfully answered your question, would you mind marking it as solved? Thanks!
Helen Murphy ConnorsHelen Murphy Connors
Resolved.  Thank you.