function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karthik KumarsamyKarthik Kumarsamy 

I want to integrate between salesforce with SQL SERVER DB? using any third Middleware integration tools?

Amit Singh 1Amit Singh 1
Hello,

You can use Talend Data Integration Tool which is Open source to use and free of cost. Also, you can use Jitterbit Dataloader.

Talend is easy to use and provides more than 900+ connectors which includes Salesforce and SQL DB.

let me know if this helps :)

Thanks!
Thanks Amit.

I tried Jitterbit Data Loader. its running run time environment. do have any real time experience with that. My apologies to implement any third party middleware tools/applications.

Amit Singh 1Amit Singh 1
Are you getting any error while trying to integrate with the Salesforce.

I have worked on both Jitterbit and talend as well let me know for any help:)

Thanks!
Thanks Amit.I tried the setup in my desktop.Jitterbit data loader is an migration tool.I will go for talend.

please help me out for any assistance for future.
Amit Singh 1Amit Singh 1
Sure Karthik,

cse.amitallenhouse@gmail.com use it if you need ay help.

Mark as best if this helps :)

Thanks!
Irrin MadlerIrrin Madler
You can make direct integration between SQL Server and SFDC with the help of Skyvia (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-salesforce-sql-server). It's a great tool that has a pretty convenient GUI and flexible scheduling features. Moreover, it is a completely no-coding solution, so even a non-technical can use it
DoondiDoondi
How to achieve this with Code? What if I don't want to use any connectors? 
richard harding 1richard harding 1
I have a process/tool that exports Salesforce data to sql databases (MS,MYSQL or ORACLE).
 For a trial copy, email me at rhard2651@gmail.com.

Michael TomarMichael Tomar
Hi Karthik! Skyvia offers the perfect tool to integrate SQL DB with SF. It is user-friendly and doesn't require coding skills. Check their step-by-step tutorial here: https://skyvia.com/blog/5-ways-to-connect-salesforce-to-sql-server
5 k records per month + 100 k CSV import/export are free.