function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eduardo DeslandesEduardo Deslandes 

users of some profile not having access to fields of OpportunityLineItems

Hi,

after the Spring '17 update, the users of some profile are not able to access some fields(custom list option fields) of OpportunityLineItems. I have verified many configurations(profiles, field accessibility, roles...) but the fields continue not accessible. I don't know more what to do, before Spring '17 update all was working perfectely, it seems like a bug...

Best Answer chosen by Eduardo Deslandes
I made another test and realized that the problem wasn't in Salesforce, it occours only in some machines, appears to be a problem in the google chrome, in others browser it's ok.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Eduardo,

I have checked the same in my developer org and fields are being accessed without any issue.

May I suggest you please elaborate(users of profiles for which the fields are not visible and the level of permission given to the respective users at profile level.) the concern so that we can look into it and do the needful accordingly.

Regards,
Nagendra.
I made another test and realized that the problem wasn't in Salesforce, it occours only in some machines, appears to be a problem in the google chrome, in others browser it's ok.
This was selected as the best answer