function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Luiz SantosLuiz Santos 

Import Data into Smart Data Discovery not working...

I've been trying to do the step 8 of the Import Data into Smart Data Discovery trail but when I click on Apply after doing the "Review Changes" I get the following message:

"Unable to connect to server. Please verify your network connection. If you continue to experience connectivity issues, please contact support."

Therefore I cannot move forward... is anyone having the same issue? How can I get this to work? 

Thank you,
Luiz

User-added image

pchoipchoi
Are you still experiencing this, Luiz? If so, I'll ask the engineering team to investigate. Thanks!
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
HI Luiz Santos ,

Please submit your issue from feedback session or send email "trailhead@salesforce.com" to trailhead team for same.
User-added image

Let us know if this will help you

pchoipchoi
Okay, thanks. Checking with the engineering team. Will report back.
Luiz SantosLuiz Santos
@Amit I've done that also. Thank you

@pchoi thank you! I've tried again just now and it is still hapening. 
Griffin ChronisGriffin Chronis
Hi Luiz,

You have encountered a generic error which occurs reliably when a firewall squelches your traffic or more sporadically when you are on a flakey connection(such as tethering through a cellphone near a big conference).

Do you have a laptop? Please try again from a coffee shop or your home.

I have also checked the logs for you and determined that no error occured. The upload operation simply did not happen.

Good Luck,
Griffin
pchoipchoi
Thanks for the response, Griff. Luiz, best of luck, and please report back. Thank you for using Trailhead! :)
Mahima BansodMahima Bansod
I am facing the same issue as Luiz, I tried working on it in different wifi environments but still can proceed further step 5 to apply the chnages to fix the data