function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Richard Clarke - Artisan ConsultingRichard Clarke - Artisan Consulting 

Trailhead build a discount calculator verification issue reference ID: ILQPADTM. Error: Faraday::ClientError

On the verification step of the last module in this project I get this error even though interactively everything works as it should

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: ILQPADTM. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1818881392-96611 (1688746493)
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Richard,

May I request you please confirm that you're using a fresh new Developer Edition Org that does not have a namespace set up to attempt this challenge which might be causing this issue.If that is the issue may I suggest you to please give a try by attempting the same in a brand new developer org which should probably resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

Please mark it as solved if it's resolved.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Richard Clarke - Artisan ConsultingRichard Clarke - Artisan Consulting
Hi I was not using a “fresh” DE org but it also did not have a name space set so the name space is not the cause. A quick google shows others are having that outcome too. I used my playground org (which also does not have a name space) and it worked in that one. So you can close the case but please note internally this issue was not about having a name space Thanks Richard Clarke Artisan Consulting Managing Director and Salesforce Architect TEL MOBILE +61 (410) 804 829 | TEL OFFICE +61 (3) 8601 1177 STREET/POSTAL Level 8, 350 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AUSTRALIA EMAIL @richard.clarke@artisans.com.au | TWITTER @RichardClarkeDW | SKYPE richardclarke [Artisan-WhiteBG_400x118]
Richard Clarke (Artisan)Richard Clarke (Artisan)
This was "fixed" by repeating the project in a playground org.  Please note the original DE org used did NOT have a name space.