function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cecilia TrinhCecilia Trinh 

mailchimp api unavailable

This email is being sent to our subscribers sparatically over the last few weeks. I've tried looking for help in salesforce and mailchimp with no luck. SF says it's an issue with MailChimp and to contact them.  MailChimp says it's an issue with SF. I'm not a paying mailchimp customer so there's no "live person" to talk to. But I am a premier customer with salesforce. I placed a ticket and they said they were unable to help me. Someone on here must have come across this and know how to fix it? I appreciate your help.

The email context is below with subject title: "MailChimp API is Unavailable"

Oops! It looks like the MailChimp API is unavailable for an unknown reason. Please check with MailChimp Support and try again later.

MailChimp For Salesforce 
Becky MooreBecky Moore
I am in the same situation. I wonder if the MC App was updated and it didn't automatically update in SF? 
Eileen RomitoEileen Romito
I'm having the same issue.  I also have been unable to add contacts to Mailchimp groups via Salesforce since this started happening.
Ben RosenthalBen Rosenthal
There's a lengthening thread about this at https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000DfjhQAC. Folks have found that one can disable the email template, but the app reactivates it in order to send more emails. I'm sending a request to MailChimp Integrations support as instructed. I encourage others to do the same.
Jurgen Peters 6Jurgen Peters 6
Any updates anybody? Some of my customer are agian receiving the unavailable erro
Nonkululeko SkeefNonkululeko Skeef
We have been receiving these emails for the past 4 days now. I think i've fixed it by making the email template unavailable for use. But is there any update on why it is happening and how to ensure it doesn't start again? 700 of these emails on a monday morning is not something I want to come in to again!