function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mary Kate FishMary Kate Fish 

Getting Received exception event aura:systemError from server error

I just enabled Lightning Experience and get this error when trying to Send for Signature via Adobe Sign which is integrated into Salesforce. I do not know how to fix this. can someone help me?
Prathyusha JPrathyusha J
HI Mary,

Is your issue resolved?  We are getting the same error message.  Please suggest.

Thank you.
Yes the issue has been resolved it was security setting that breaks it. Mary Kate Fish - Project Manager 1350 Sunday Drive, Ste 109 | Raleigh North Carolina 27607 Office: (919) 268-4904 | Mobile: | Fax: (919) 859-2525 mfish@celito.net [https://i.imgur.com/ngSJYpg.jpg]
Prathyusha JPrathyusha J
HI Mary,

Thank you for the quick reply.  Can we update the security setting in Salesforce?  OR it is been updated by Adobe Support?  Would you mind sharing the steps on how to update the security settings?

Thank you,
Prathyusha,
Salesforce Admin.
We already made the changes in our Salesforce org. We had to turn off under Security Controls/ Session Settings the following: - Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated - Lock sessions to the domain in which they were first used Mary Kate Fish - Project Manager 1350 Sunday Drive, Ste 109 | Raleigh North Carolina 27607 Office: (919) 268-4904 | Mobile: | Fax: (919) 859-2525 mfish@celito.net [https://i.imgur.com/ngSJYpg.jpg]
Prathyusha JPrathyusha J
Thank you for the reply.  Those options are already truned off in our Org.  We are still receiving the error.  Anyways, thanks a ton for the quick turn around.

Thank you,
Prathyusha
Prakhar Saxena 19Prakhar Saxena 19
Hi Prathyusha,

I am getting the same error and even I have Lock Sessions to the IP Address and Domain turned off... Any idea, how you fixed this??
Rhonda McNamara 1Rhonda McNamara 1
I had a link to a customer record so I had to take an additional step of unchecking:
Security / Session Settings / Enable clickjack protection for customer visualforce pages with standard headers.