function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
md inayatmd inayat 

Salesforce user license

How many users can be created using a 'salesforce' user license in a Developer Edition?
Best Answer chosen by md inayat
LBKLBK
And, to answer your second question. You can create any number of profiles that uses Salesforce licence type. Profiles don't count against your licence count, only the active users do.

Go to Setup >> Company Profile >> Company Information link to know more about the licence usage in your ORG.

All Answers

Ashish DevAshish Dev
max 2 users.
You can check all the licensing info in "Company Information" setting in under Setup in salesforce.
md inayatmd inayat
I have created two profiles with the 'Salesforce' user licnense , then created one user and assigned one of the above two profiles as i had the option to select 'Salesforce' in the user license dropdown list and when i am going to create another user , the 'saleforce' user license is not avaiable in the dropdown list , the maximum number of 'salesforce' user licenses that can be consumed is given as 2 in my 'org' , but i am able to use this  'Salesforce' user licnense only for one user , what is the reason? and one more question is , can i create any number of profiles using a single user license?

Thanks.

LBKLBK
I guess you are the other user.

You must be a System Administrator on this ORG already. Right?
LBKLBK
And, to answer your second question. You can create any number of profiles that uses Salesforce licence type. Profiles don't count against your licence count, only the active users do.

Go to Setup >> Company Profile >> Company Information link to know more about the licence usage in your ORG.
This was selected as the best answer