function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephanie Jones 11Stephanie Jones 11 

Salesforce: Create () invalid Range, missing data type, or other error Type is: Opportunity Type mismatch

Hello,

I keep getting this error no matter what I do or look at.  I've re-done the headings with the Excel add in, I've looked through the code (not that I'm proficient in it, but I didn't see anything that looked like it would cause this), and I can't figure it out.  The same code for Property and Account worked fine, but I went to insert Opportunity and it keeps giving this error.  Help!
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stephanie,

May I suggest you please check with below link which might help you to accelerate further with above requirement. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Stephanie Jones 11Stephanie Jones 11
Thanks, Nagendra. It ended up being a problem with the data itself; one of the custom number fields had three decimal places whereas the object was set up for two places. We wrote a formula to trim the decimals to two every time and problem solved! Regards, Stephanie E. Jones Senior Associate – Acquisitions RiverBanc, a New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. company 227 W. Trade Street, Suite 900 Charlotte, NC 28202 Direct: (980) 201-4103 Cell: (704) 787-2849 Email: sjones@nymtrust.com