function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Naveen saini 10Naveen saini 10 

Unable to add Case Team Member on case.

Hi guys.. I am unable to add case team member in my VF page.

Actually i don't any apex related list to display case teams so i made a custom case team. The problem is when I select a predefined case team then it will add that team and display all the team member of that selected predefined team instead of just team name.

Please help me out.

<apex:pageblock title="Case Team">
                <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                        <apex:commandButton value="Update Case Team Members" onclick="updateTeamMember() ; return false ;"/>
                    </apex:pageBlockButtons>
                    <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!caseTeamMap}" var="csTeam" >
                        <apex:column headerValue="Action">
                        <apex:actionRegion >
                        <apex:commandLink action="{!removeMember}"  onclick="if(!confirm('Are you sure?')) return false;" value="Remove" reRender="theForm1">
                            <apex:param name="MemberToRemove" value="{!caseTeamMap[csTeam].Id}" assignTo="{!memberId}"/>
                        </apex:commandLink>
                        </apex:actionRegion>
                        </apex:column>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Team Member" value="{!caseTeamMap[csTeam].MemberId}"/>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Role" value="{!caseTeamMap[csTeam].TeamRoleId}"/>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Case Access" value="{!caseTeamMap[csTeam].TeamRole.AccessLevel}"/>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Visible In Customer Portal" value="{!caseTeamMap[csTeam].TeamRole.PreferencesVisibleInCSP}"/>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Modified By" value="{!caseTeamMap[csTeam].LastmodifiedbyId}"/>
                    </apex:pageBlockTable>
               </apex:pageblock>