function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MellycooksMellycooks 

Lightning Components Basics - Before You Start -- Camping Object??

In the Lightning Components Basics trail, I completed the Before You Start module and am getting the following fail when it checks my Org: Challenge Not yet complete... Could not find the 'Camping_Item__c' custom object...

The Getting started module doesn't mention a Camping Item at all.  Just the Expense object.  Since it's the first module in this trail, seems like a mismatch to me?  I think the error gives me enough info to fix it, but wanted to flag this.
 Screenshot
Best Answer chosen by Mellycooks
LBKLBK
Camping Item is right there in the screenshot itself.

This is the challenge.

Setting Up Your Org
As part of our challenges for this module, you'll build a camping list application. You need to do a few more tasks before passing this challenge and continuing.
Add a custom domain with My Domain. You probably already have done this.

Create an Expense custom object to work with the examples. You probably already have done this.

Create a Camping Item custom object to hold the items you need to go camping with the following fields:
Name (use the standard name field)
Quantity: Number(18, 0) - Required
Price: Currency(16, 2) - Required
Packed: Checkbox(default: unchecked)

All Answers

LBKLBK
Camping Item is right there in the screenshot itself.

This is the challenge.

Setting Up Your Org
As part of our challenges for this module, you'll build a camping list application. You need to do a few more tasks before passing this challenge and continuing.
Add a custom domain with My Domain. You probably already have done this.

Create an Expense custom object to work with the examples. You probably already have done this.

Create a Camping Item custom object to hold the items you need to go camping with the following fields:
Name (use the standard name field)
Quantity: Number(18, 0) - Required
Price: Currency(16, 2) - Required
Packed: Checkbox(default: unchecked)

This was selected as the best answer
MellycooksMellycooks
Wow, you're right.  I think I missed it since the other object setup (finance) and the my domain set up are all in the main body of the trail and the camping object is the only one that only appears in the challenge instructions.  I think I assumed it was all together. Confusing, but definitely there.

Thanks!
LBKLBK
Happy to help. Please mark the question as solved.