function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chandra ShekharChandra Shekhar 

I have 2 word document attachment in account detail page. I want to display content of word files in text box in visualforce page

Word file once uploader changes into BLOB in saleforce database. I am not able to retrive data from word files once uploaded via attachment.
Is there any way to read word file as attachement?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shekhar,

It is not directly possible. You will have to use a Salesforce CRM Content(https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=content_about.htm&language=en_US&type=0) to that:

Previewing:
In Salesforce CRM Content you do not need to download a large document to determine if its content is relevant to you. The content details page provides document details at a glance, including document title, author, description, tags, libraries, comments, votes, versions, subscribers, and downloads. If the document is a Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or Adobe® PDF file, you can preview the entire file in your browser without downloading it. Some aspects of files may not be displayed in previews. Copy-protected PDFs can't be previewed.

There are some tricky solutions but generally it is not supported by Visualforce: Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.