function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Filippo GarroneFilippo Garrone 

Trailhead challenge access

Hi all,
I having trouble accessing the Challenges at the end of the Trailhead modules.
Once I click on Check Challenge, I get a window saying "No App named Garage found".
Could you tell me what are the steps I should take in order to solve this issue and start the Challenges?

Thank you very much,

Filippo
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Garrone,

Please find below steps in order to complete the challenge successfully.
  • First login to trailhead.salesforce.com
  • Click on login
  • Give your username and password of your trailhead account
  • Select the trailhead module which you want to validate in your developer org
  • Come to the bottom of the page and select if you want to validate the challenge using trailhead playground or any developer org.
  • If you want to validate the org with trailhead playground then select trailhead playground from the drop down at the bottom of the page.
  • If you want to validate the challenge using developer org then select connect to developer edition option from the drop down and give your username and password 
  • Once it is selected your trailhead module will be connected to the developer org in which you are validating the challenge
  • After completing the challenge in your developer org come to the bottom of the page and click on check challenge
  • If the challenge has successfully completed in the developer org which is connected with trailhead then you will be able to pass the challenge successfully.
Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
LBKLBK
You have to connect a Developer Edition ORG to your trailhead account or a create a Trailhead Edition ORG within your Trailhead account (Check under Profile >> Settings in trailhead).

You always see a "Launch your Hands On Org drop down / button above the Challenge.

Whichever ORG you have linked here, should have the App named Garage in it for the particular challenge to be succesful.

Hope this helps.
Filippo GarroneFilippo Garrone
Thank you all, I'm sure your suggestions will be of great help!

shint morshint mor
Looking for the same solutoin for my new project of home srevices like Garage Door Services (https://www.prestigegaragedoorservices.com) which I want to host online.