function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin Boyer 3Kevin Boyer 3 

Challenge: Monitor and manage Salesforce1 usage

Challenge says "To pass this challenge, block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app."

"Instructions say: From Setup, enter Connected Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Connected Apps OAuth Usage.
Click Block on the row for Salesforce1 for Android or Salesforce1 for iOS.
When you’re ready to reenable access to the app, click Unblock."

However, neither Salesforce1 for Android nor Salesforce1 for iOS appear in the list "Connected Apps OAuth Usage".  I do see this above "Connected apps that are installed but haven’t been used by anyone don’t appear in the list." So I tried to use the newly downloaded Salesforce1 app in my hands-on org but ... well, I can't. It won't let me log on without authorization token, which - as a Salesforce employee - is aligned to my Salsforce email, not my hands-on org email address. So ... I can't complete the challenge. Help?
Suley KaboreSuley Kabore
Hi Kevin,
If I understand well your situation, you need to click on your name in your hands-on org and click on settings. This will take you to your "Personal Information" page where you can reset or get a new authorization token by clicking on "Reset my Security token " on the left panel. This token will allow you logon in you hands-on org and complete the challenge.
I hope this helps. Have a great one.