+ Start a Discussion
AK2017AK2017 

Autocomplete visualforce component not working for site user

Hello,

I downloaded an autocomplete component and it is really great. it is working as i expected in the visualforce pages.

after i am done with the development, i logged in as site user to check the functionality, it is not working.

I installed this unmanaged package for all users and verified the site user profile for the visualforce and apex class on it.

i am not getting javascrip error also.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Here is the link where i downloaded the Autocomplete component.

http://opfocus.com/visualforce-autocomplete-lookup-fields/

I am trying to contact the developer but of no success.

Aariff
Best Answer chosen by AK2017
AK2017AK2017
I figured out the solution. The component was accessing page as /apex/testpage but in site it needs to be sitename then page name. so i changed the code to check the domain and based on it, it will select /apex/testpage or /sitename/testpage.

hope this helps someone oin the future who is looking for it.

Aariff

All Answers

AK2017AK2017
I forgot to mention. I am accessiing site pages using portal user.

Aariff
AK2017AK2017
I figured out the solution. The component was accessing page as /apex/testpage but in site it needs to be sitename then page name. so i changed the code to check the domain and based on it, it will select /apex/testpage or /sitename/testpage.

hope this helps someone oin the future who is looking for it.

Aariff
This was selected as the best answer