function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
M Y CheungM Y Cheung 

1 badge and thousand points lost

I found today that I lost 1 badge and thousand points from my profile! I just finished on yesterday.
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Are you referring the count of Badges or specific Badge and what is the status of that badge now which you already solved.

Thanks 
Lokesh
Sija JacobSija Jacob
I am also having the same issue lost one badge and 1000 points' yesterday it was 22 badges , today 21 badges and reduced 1000 points from total points. 

M Y CheungM Y Cheung
Yes, I am talking about the badge count. I should have one more 1 badge and hundred of points more last week. I swear!
M Y CheungM Y Cheung
Please help. I want to continue on the trailhead but I can't now because I am so afraid the points or the badges I earned would be gone!
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI Lucia,

Please go ahead and continue your learning this issue has been addressed by salesforce please don't scared nothing will happen without any reason in the IT so enjoy salesforce and live free.

Thanks 
Lokesh
M Y CheungM Y Cheung
There is no guarantee the same issue will happen again before getting any feedback. I squeezed time in finishing the trail and earning 1 badge and hundred points. I can't really afford to lose more.
M Y CheungM Y Cheung
btw, I've seen this message almost every time I access to trailhead. This platform is so unstable.

User-added image