function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ben Be 4Ben Be 4 

Flow name was not found error

Hi there, I'm new to working with visualforce pages. I inserted the actual activated flow name "Quoteflowfinal2" below into the visualflowpage code and It give me the not found error (see below screenshots). From what I understand it should go with the activated version. Somehow when I insert the unique name of the flow "quoteflow" it letting me save but it needs to work by the actual activated flow name.   I would appreciate if you can let me know what might be missing here?

User-added image
User-added image 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ben,

The interview attribute of your flow tag needs to be supplied with the name of your flow. Try something like this as mentioned in the below sample code.
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" >
    <flow:interview name="Flow_Name" finishLocation="/{!Opportunity.Id}">
        <apex:param name="OpportunityID" value="{!Opportunity.Id}" />
    </flow:interview>
</apex:page>
Replace Flow_Name with the Unique/API name of your flow (that you can grab by going to the flow page) and then replace the Opportunity part above with your object's API Name. This will cause your flow to redirect you to the same record page from which it was launched.

Note: The above is just an example just to guide you and help you rectify your problem. Please ensure to tweak it as per your requirements.

Please mark this as solved if the information helps so that it results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Regards,
Nagendra.

Ben Be 4Ben Be 4
Hi Nagendra, Thanks. The page seems to come up fine now. Yet when I try to save the form and go next it gives me the error below. Any idea how to fi this?

User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ben,

The newly available lookup fields are optional, they are hidden by default in Field Level Security and cannot be accessed by Flows.  Making them Visible to applicable profiles by navigating to Setup | Security Controls | Field Accessibility should resolve the issue.

If this does not resolve the issue, a Fault Connector may be added to the Flow, in an effort to further isolate the issue.

For more information on fault connectors, refer link(https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_vpm_guide.meta/salesforce_vpm_guide/vpm_designer_elements_connector_fault.htm)

Hope this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.

Ben Be 4Ben Be 4
Thanks Nagendra. What are  newly available hidden lookup fields you are referring to?