function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC developer999SFDC developer999 

Is there any limits on Outbound Messages for Each Workflow Rule per day

Please tell me if there is limits on Outbound Messages for Each Workflow Rule,

If there is, how many per day/ per object and total limit of OBM per organization per day.

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by SFDC developer999
Akshat Agrawal SFCAkshat Agrawal SFC

Hey,

As per Documentation there is no limit for Outbound message per day. From what I am aware there isn't a limit on the number of outbound messages sent. API limit is only for incoming API calls. Outbound Message and APEX Callout is not counted in this limit.

Also note that despite being on "Unlimited Edition" you are limited in the number of API calls that you can make, this limit is 5,000 per user licence within any 24 hour period. (Unless you have had this amended by arrangment with Salesforce)

All Answers

Akshat Agrawal SFCAkshat Agrawal SFC

Hey,

As per Documentation there is no limit for Outbound message per day. From what I am aware there isn't a limit on the number of outbound messages sent. API limit is only for incoming API calls. Outbound Message and APEX Callout is not counted in this limit.

Also note that despite being on "Unlimited Edition" you are limited in the number of API calls that you can make, this limit is 5,000 per user licence within any 24 hour period. (Unless you have had this amended by arrangment with Salesforce)

This was selected as the best answer
SFDC developer999SFDC developer999
Thanks AKshat