function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shukla YogeshShukla Yogesh 

Unable to Validate Lightning Alternatives to JavaScript Buttons Step 3 : Discover Lightning Actions

I have tried in different new orgs but it looks like there is bug in this. Anyone passed this challenge?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LBUPDEMW
sagarika bsagarika b
Hi Yogesh,

Just know we completed this badge,

Please do below steps
  1. create lighting component with this name "quickContact."
  2. Add below code to that component
    <aura:component controller="QuickContactController"  implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:hasRecordId,force:lightningQuickAction" >

</aura:component>
    save it.
  3. Now, Setup--->customize ---> Account---> select Button,link action --> select New Action --> 
    • Select Action type as Lightling Component and select Lightling Component as quickContact.
    • Lable name is Quick Contact and save it.
  4. Now Add this Action to PageLayout,
Hope it helps you

Thanks
Sagarika

Shukla YogeshShukla Yogesh
Thanks Sagarika! Unfortunately exact same I have done but error I am getting that is about is related to challenge valiation. I have tried it in new dev org as well but it is unable to validate. Regards, Yogesh Shukla yogesh.virtusa@gmail.com Mob: +91 8095376300
sagarika bsagarika b
Hi 
Before checking challenge, you must check Trailhead Playground Account details once. 
We did not get any errors.
User-added image

BeastRegrads 
Sagarika