function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martin KarlsenMartin Karlsen 

I am working on the 'Set Up Social Sign-On' assignment under 'Identity for Customers'

I am working on the 'Set Up Social Sign-On' assignment under 'Identity for Customers'-trail. I have done the previous tasks as supposed to, and everything has worked fine. Until this; I cannot seem to get the Facebook- or Google logo's on the sign in page for communities(both partners and Customers). Can anybody please advise?
sagarika bsagarika b
Hi Martin Karlsen,

Now instruct the login page in your community to display Facebook or Google as an option on your external identity community’s login page, please follow below steps
  • From Setup, enter All Communities in the Quick Find box, then select All Communities and click Manage next to your community.
  • Select Administration, then select Login & Registration and confirm that Facebook shows up in the checkbox under Login.
  • Click Save.
  • Test your changes by going to your community in a new browser or incognito window.
  • Reload the login page.
  • Click the Facebook logo.

For more information, please check below link once.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.206.0.externalidentityImplGuide.meta/externalidentityImplGuide/external_identity_enable_auth_provider.htm

We hope it helps you

BestRegrads
Sagarika