function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jordan Miles 9Jordan Miles 9 

How do I log a case to roll back a package?

I need to roll back a package to beta that isn't installed anywhere because we have some changes to make to custom fields. We are in development with it currently. I had to change it to released because I have an extension package that also uses this one, and you can't deploy a package that's an extension of a beta package. When I go to log a case, it tells me that all cases are supported by the developer community for this. Can anyone help me?
Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
Hi Jordan,

May be you could try log a case from Partner Community. If you are not a memeber then join it from https://partners.salesforce.com/ .

Thanks
Shashikant
Jordan Miles 9Jordan Miles 9
Thanks. I have looked into the partner community. Does it cost anything? I got as far as it asking me to accept the terms and reading about all the code review, etc. required and backed out. What we want with managed packages is very simple and don't really want to go through a lengthy bureaucratic process.
Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
No It is not going to charge anything. You could regiter to it with your Packaging Salesforce Org credentials where you are creating your pakcage. There could be some acceptance that you have to give but it wont take time and once you register and log a cas, support answers will come very fast.