function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
yash mehta 12yash mehta 12 

how can i write apex classes in salesforce eneterprise edition

Help me how to write code in enterprise edition
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by yash mehta 12
Dinesh RDinesh R
Hi Hello, Yash Mehta 12.

Also, Can you please tell me the details about your partial copy sandbox information. when it's created, or refresh the sandbox.Why I am asking means if you refresh  new sandbox means the username of the all the user has been changed. So that you can check on that and let me know the details.

Thanks.

All Answers

kirubakaran viswanathankirubakaran viswanathan
You cannot create apex classes directly into production environment. You need to create in Sandbox, test and deploy
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4861270/how-to-create-a-new-apex-class-in-enterprice-edition

Hey kirubakaran viswanathan I am new to salesforce so can you guide me with step how to do that..

Thanks for help

Dinesh RDinesh R
HI yash mehta.

You cannot create apex class in an active organization that is the prouction environment.You want to create a class in the sandbox and then you want to move into the live organization.

Please let me if still need any help.

thanks
dinesh

Dinesh RDinesh R
Hi 

I think you have a sandbox then go to ---->setup--->apex class
Then you write test class, the test class should be 75 % then only you can able to move to production. other wise you cannot able move.

please let me know stil not clear.

I hope it will help on your question.
thanks.User-added image

Hey dinesh,

I already made new sandbox as partial sandbox which comes 1 availavle as enterprise edition so i can open developer console and even i can write code and everything ,but the thing is now my other user are not able to login to this partial sandbox and can you tell me if its say that we have 1 partial copy sandbox than how many user can use that sandbox.

Do they also need to make new sandbox as we have 25 available for developer also?

Thanks

Dinesh RDinesh R
Hi Hello, yash Mehta 12.

No need to create a new sandbox for all users we can use the same sandbox.Can you please check those users are an active stage or inactive stage.also, can you please check the company information and let me know the information about your org details.

Please let me now still not solving this issue.

Thanks.
Dinesh

Dinesh RDinesh R
Hi Hello, Yash Mehta 12.

Also, Can you please tell me the details about your partial copy sandbox information. when it's created, or refresh the sandbox.Why I am asking means if you refresh  new sandbox means the username of the all the user has been changed. So that you can check on that and let me know the details.

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer

Hi dinesh Thanks for help...

And if you dont mind give me your email id so if i have any quwstion I will ping you..

my email id yashmehta640@gmail.com

Dinesh RDinesh R
Hi Yah Mehta 12

Okay, Sure. This is My Email Id, anytime if you have any question you can ask me.
Email Id: nannidinesh@gmail.com
I hope your issue is solved right?

Thanks