function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
梁淯婷 Yuting Liang梁淯婷 Yuting Liang 

I have change my trailhead playground's domain name, now I cannot log in anymore.

I am use my TP account to change the domain name in hands-on org, and I save the domain name, the hands-on org are mistake I am can not log in with my hands-on org anymore

LBKLBK
If it is a Trailhead Playground, have you tried to login directly from your Trailhead screen, by clicking on "Launch your Hands-on Org" button?

梁淯婷 Yuting Liang梁淯婷 Yuting Liang
Yes, but the link will fail: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Neal FournierNeal Fournier
Bumping because this thread has yet to get a response and I'm encountering the same issue.
Nele DepraetereNele Depraetere
I am also having this problem
Charles BowenCharles Bowen
Same problem here.
Alex SpearsAlex Spears
Bump....major snag for the trailhead experience
Brandon LibmanBrandon Libman
Recently ran into this same problem. As far as I'm concerned, I'm locked out of my TP after changing the domain.
James Gilmore 6James Gilmore 6
Bump. Any resolutions? 
C P 13C P 13
Bump. Completely locked out of TP. I had to activate My Domain in order to get custom components to appear in Lightning App Builder, but this seems to have bricked TP.
Matthew EastlingMatthew Eastling
Bump. I am having the same problem exactly. Any way to resolve?
Matthew EastlingMatthew Eastling
SOLVED (sort of): You can create a new Playground, but the one you chnaged the sub-domain name wont be able to be Launched from Trailhead any longer (but you can still login into it via your domain URL):
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Locked-out-of-your-Trailhead-Playground
Konstantine PanovKonstantine Panov
Do we have to retake any challenges in order to move forward and create new playground?
MunkhtegshMunkhtegsh
I just locked myself out of the playground accidentally last night. Thanks to Mattew. I followed the article (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Locked-out-of-your-Trailhead-Playground) and able to log in back and completed a Superbadge. However, you have to know your playground username and password. If you remember them then follow the steps.

1. Open an incognito window
     2. Go to trailhead.com
     3. Click on your Profile image (right top) and Click the Settings
     4. Go to Connected Accounts and click on Connect button
     5. It will take you to login.salesforce.com and use your username and password to login
     6. Under Salesforce Hands-on Orgs, click Connect an org   
     7. Launch it from your playground

I hope it helps.