function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Justin GavetteJustin Gavette 

Error Received: Reports & Dashboards - Challenge 3: Lightning Sales Manager

I have gone over and over my dashboard, but I continue to get the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the required 3 charts.

Attached is a screen capture

User-added image
Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
Hi Justin,

Make sure that the source reports are named exactly as listed in the requirements:
  • Closed Opps: number and amount by month
  • Opportunity Pipeline
  • Opportunities by Closed Month and Type
I don't know if the names/titles are case-sensitive, but some of your titles include uppercase letters where the requirements use lowercase letters. That seems to be a silly issue, but it might be worth checking?
Hi Charisse - thanks for the input - I made sure that all case matched the instructions and still a no-go... then it hit me. Even though I read the directions multiple times, the bottom chart needed to be a stacked chart!  ugh... I must have read that 10 times and didn't realize.

I'm past that error, and now I have a new one:

The Lightning Sales Manager 'Amount by type' component does not have either the correct chart type or report source.
Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
Your bottom chart already looked like it was a stacked horizontal bar chart based on your first screenshot. What did you change? It's possible that changing it caused this new error.
Yeah, I was looking at it with very tired eyes again – honestly I am not sure what I did in order to get it to pass through – I changed to 100% stacked, then back to regular stacked and it went through.
Ioannis XanthopoulosIoannis Xanthopoulos
Just wanted to confirm that this happened to me too. The Dashboard wasnt letting me pass the step 3. I changed it to 100% stacked and saved it. Then went back and reverted the change to normal stacked horizontal chart and saved it. This allowed me to pass the step.