function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Steve ConnellySteve Connelly 

How to I merge a matrix report and a summary report so they are one report with the matrix as the first page?

I need to build a report in SF to replace a report that we used in SLX. The old SLX report is actually two reports. Page one is a matrix report and the rest of the pages are a summary report on the same data.

Both reports are pretty basic and easy to build. What I don't know id how to join these two reports into one so that the Matrix displays as page one with the summary report following?

Thoughts?
Sc
Best Answer chosen by Steve Connelly
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 

All Answers

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
This was selected as the best answer
Steve ConnellySteve Connelly
I appreciate the input, but neither of these really do want I need. They are all about displaying additional information (more than one type) rather than viewing the same information through two different formats (Matrix and Summary) as I am trying to do. Thanks again though. Steve Steve Connelly Business Analyst Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC 1300 N. 17th Street Suite 1800 Arlington, VA 22209 866.776.6426, ext. 3307 (Telephone) 703.292.3451 (Fax) sconnelly@promnetwork.com “People do not want quarter-inch drills. They want quarter-inch holes” Professor Emeritus Theodor Levitt, Harvard Business School