function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karthik NairKarthik Nair 

How can I install the data.com assessment app on my Trailhead playground?

Hello,

I have a Trailhead account created using my gmail login
I have a Developer Edition account which was created with another email ID

I now find that I am unable to use the Trailhead playground when I want to install the data.com clean assessment app for the Data Quality module.

Is there a way to install the data.com assessment app on my Trailhead playground so that I can use the customer information that has already been built into it?

Thanks,

Karthik
Best Answer chosen by Karthik Nair
Karthik NairKarthik Nair
Found the answer here

https://force.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478

All Answers

vaishali sharmavaishali sharma
So, Karthik You have different email id on Trailhead and different on Developer org. That's why you are facing an issue in installing an app ? I am not getting what is the exact issue that you are facing. Whatever Org you are using for trailhead the app will get install on that org easily. 
Karthik NairKarthik Nair
Hi Vaishali,

Thanks for reaching out.

Let me simplify my question. Ignore all the background info I've provided previously.

How can I install the data.com assessment app on my Trailhead playground?

These are the steps I currently take
  1. Navigate to the appexchange and search for data.com
  2. Click on "More"
  3. Click on "Get It Now"
  4. Click on Log in to the AppExchange
  5. Click Install in Production
  6. Click on "Confirm and Install"
It then takes me to a Salesforce login page

My problem is that I don't have a Salesforce login to use because I sign into my Trailhead Playground using my Gmail social sign on.

What's the best way to proceed so that I can install the app and continue with the module?

Thanks,

Karthik

Karthik NairKarthik Nair
Found the answer here

https://force.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478

This was selected as the best answer