function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew ChabotAndrew Chabot 

Error code for challenge

I am getting the error under the Sales Reports for Lightning Experience - Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps and my error code is: LKADQBCY    Please advise.
Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
Hi Andrew,

What was the actual error message that you received?
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CLTVGJMR"
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CLTVGJMR
Lawrence PfaffLawrence Pfaff
I am getting a similar error and I just created a new DE

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MIXWFXGP
Check to make sure that you have the correct Trailhead Playground or Developer Org selected in the Trailhead challenge. You can also try refreshing the dashboard.
Hi Charisse,  I have done that in DE, Lightning, and Classic.  Please let me know what else I can do.
Can you send a screenshot of your Upgrades (Last Month) and Key Accounts reports? (Not in the dashboard but the reports themselves)
I think the issue is with the report. There is no field for "opportunity status", there is only "stage". Please let me know how to fix this. [image: Inline image 1]
I can't see that image, but the Opportunity Status filter can be found here:
User-added image

For the Upgrades (Last Month) report, Opportunity Status should be Closed Won. For the Key Accounts report, Opportunity Status should be Any.