function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Emilien Guichard 40Emilien Guichard 40 

Module Workflow Rule Migration Map - Stage Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria error

Hello,

I am trying to complete the Module Workflow Rule Migration Map and at stage Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria, when I try to validate the challenge I got the following error :

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
A process called 'Opportunity Management' doesn't exist. Check the process’s label and API name. Make sure that the process starts when a record changes.

I ho have created a process builder named Opportunity Management with Api name Opportunity_Maangement that starts when a record change.

Could you please advise ?
Thanks a lot.
Best Answer chosen by Emilien Guichard 40
Nikhil Sachdeva 4Nikhil Sachdeva 4
Hi Emillen,
I hope it's not just a typing error, but if your API name is Opportunity_Maangement then please correct it to Opportunity_Management and check again.Or else do check you have selected the process to start when a record is created or edited while selecting the Object for the process.
Nikhil

All Answers

Nikhil Sachdeva 4Nikhil Sachdeva 4
Hi Emillen,
I hope it's not just a typing error, but if your API name is Opportunity_Maangement then please correct it to Opportunity_Management and check again.Or else do check you have selected the process to start when a record is created or edited while selecting the Object for the process.
Nikhil
This was selected as the best answer
Emilien Guichard 40Emilien Guichard 40
Thank you so much Mikhil !