function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cardozamancardozaman 

Trailhead Challenge: Convert the criteria for Opportunity workflow rules into process criteria

Hi Trailhead gurus,  I'm hitting the following error on check challenge in the Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria module.
I've created a new DE org after running into this with my existing hads-on org, re-created all the opportunity process criteria, but still no luck.
Suggestions? 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MFBPQFFZ
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Cardozaman,

Then I would suggest you log out of all the accounts and log in again and also clear your browser cookies and history.

OR

Another solution would try it in a different browser.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.mark as best answer if the information is informative.

Best Regards
RahulKumar

Alap MistryAlap Mistry
Please refer this thread https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000IAWB. I am also given screenshots for this challenge.