function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jose Luis DeusJose Luis Deus 

Error message on trailhead on mars/steps/trailhead_on_mars_step_3

When copying the text on the process builder, the system says "The element has an invalid reference to "Communication.Direction__c".", why is that ?  : 

Hey, it’s your friendly rover real estate agent here. Today I'm doing some serious {![Communication__c].Verb__c} over to an area on lower Mount Sharp, heading {![Communication__c].Direction__c} from my starting location. Since the dune field is an active sand field, it is this Rover's guess that the terrain is {![Communication__c].Adjective__c} and therefore unsuitable for the Trailblazer basecamp. You know what they say, “Location, location, location.” I will make my final stop for the day at the super {![Communication__c].Adjective__c} bedrock at the base of Mount Sharp. Roger, Rover. Rover out. P.S. Tell {![Communication__c].Proper_Noun__c} I said hi.
Rachel NixRachel Nix
I am having the SAME ISSUE. Has nobody replied to this?

bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Hi Jose,

Its working fine for me when i created process builder.
User-added image
1. Try to use MyPlayGroundTrailhead it helps you fix issue  :) :)

Hope this helps.

Thanks, 
Bhanu Prakash
visit ForceLearn  (https://www.forcelearn.com)
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I have tried this challenge today and able to pass.Compare your work with below screenshots which may help you to resolve.

User-added image
Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya