function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Merry SMerry S 

Outbound Message to Azuqua gets error - "errorCode": "QUERY_TOO_COMPLICATED"

We are attempting to integrate Salesforce and ServceNow using Azuqua. We first set up Azuqua to listen for changes to the account and when we got the error QUERY_TOO_COMPLICATED we switched to using an outbound message - which results in the same error.

After doing some research we found that Formula fields can become complicated at run time if there is a heavy calculation or if there are many formulas running at the same time. We reduced the fields down to only one formula field, same error. The we reduced it down to just querying Name and Id, same error.

The Azuqua support team is trying to help us but they have never run into this situation. I contacted Salesforce support who told me that since this is a deveopler question they could not help me but sited this article https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=QUERY-TOO-COMPLICATED&language=en_US&type=1, which gave me the same information I had already found.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? Below is the complete error message. Thanks in advance.
{ "message": "Bad Request", "headers": { "date": "Mon, 27 Mar 2017 22:29:32 GMT", "x-content-type-options": "nosniff", "x-xss-protection": "1; mode=block", "content-security-policy": "reflected-xss block;report-uri /_/ContentDomainCSPNoAuth?type=xss, referrer origin-when-cross-origin", "set-cookie": [ "BrowserId=558zXbe4QKmo7dJNR0LXLQ;Path=/;Domain=.salesforce.com;Expires=Fri, 26-May-2017 22:29:32 GMT" ], "expires": "Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT", "sforce-limit-info": "api-usage=15169/186000", "content-type": "application/json;charset=UTF-8", "transfer-encoding": "chunked", "connection": "close" }, "statusCode": 400, "body": [ { "message": "Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.", "errorCode": "QUERY_TOO_COMPLICATED" } ], "_error": true, "method": "H15N5Zwng", "flo": 26495, "execution": "8fa3cc22-d298-4252-a141-4f701eac6e0d", "code": 400 }

Greg CooganGreg Coogan
What is the query it runs? The body of that message says your filter conditions could be too complicated.
Merry SMerry S
It was just querying the Name and Id.