function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gilbert RomeroGilbert Romero 

O Auth Error 1800

Trying to sign in and this is the message displayed:

"We can't authorize you because of an OAuth error. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator.
1800 : There was a problem in setting up your remote access"

Can someone please help resolve this issue so that it doesn't ever prevent me from accessing Salesforce in the future?

Thanks.
Karthik-

Thank you for responding.  However, I have no idea what any of this means.

Why is this so difficult?  Can't I just type in the username and password and gain access to the CRM?

I just want to access my prospect/clients and get to work.
For the sake of clarity, I am in sales not software development.
karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
if you are not a system admin of Salesfroce CRM . ask your System admin to reset your password and try again. 
Karth-

Thank you again for your quick responses.

How often should I need to reset my password as this is a reccurring issue.  Today is the 3rd time in one month that we are resetting the password.  This doesn't seem normal and creates work for others.  In addition, Salesforce does not allow me to revert to an old password after a reset.

Is there a way to solve this matter for once and be done with it?
karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
No need to reset your password again and again.. if the issue is happing often, i request you sit with your admin chek that you have all relavent aaccess for your profile, object and connected apps which is used Oauth authentication. thses analysis may take you to permenent solutions. 

Thanks
karthik