function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashley DroegeAshley Droege 

how do I get back to my playground in trailhead to complete the mars rover trail?

I started the trail monday, have since restarted, want to finish and am not sure how to get back to that playground.
Best Answer chosen by Ashley Droege
Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
You will need to go to the unit of the module that you have not yet completed.

All Answers

Hi Ashley,

You need to click on the down arrow next to the "Launch your hands-on org" button and select the correct Trailhead Playground. Then, click "Launch your hands-on org".
Hi, There is no longer a 'launch your hands-on org' button. Unless I'm looking in the wrong spot, but I'm looking where it was originally in the first part of the project. *Ashley Droege *|Senior Global Project Manager|Global Business Delivery Salesforce.com - One Market street, suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105 Email: adroege@salesforce.com |Fax: +1 415-882-2740 |Cell: +1 415-653-2866 This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organization to whom they are addressed. Should you not be the intended addressee of this e-mail or his or her representative, please note that review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information is not permissible. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender delete the email and the material from any computer.
You will need to go to the unit of the module that you have not yet completed.
This was selected as the best answer
that worked! thanks!! *Ashley Droege *|Senior Global Project Manager|Global Business Delivery Salesforce.com - One Market street, suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105 Email: adroege@salesforce.com |Fax: +1 415-882-2740 |Cell: +1 415-653-2866 This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organization to whom they are addressed. Should you not be the intended addressee of this e-mail or his or her representative, please note that review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information is not permissible. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender delete the email and the material from any computer.
Glad I could help! When you get the chance, please select the Best Answer so this question can be marked as Solved. Thank you!
Katie MkalechKatie Mkalech
Can someone help me with same question?  I started, then closed, now restarting a module.  The page I am on only has quesetions for challenge on the bottom of the page. No button to "launch your hands-on org".