function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael DeluccaMichael Delucca 

The element type "body" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</body>"

Hi Everyone!

I would greatly appreciate some help with the following problem. I've included a screenshot as a reference as well as my code below: User-added image

<messaging:emailTemplate recipientType="Contact"
    relatedToType="Account"
    subject="Case report for Account: {!relatedTo.name}"
    replyTo="weglinj@unlv.nevada.edu">

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
        <html>
            <body>

<h1 style="color: #5e9ca0;">VIP Vegas Quote:</h1>
<h2 style="color: #2e6c80;"><strong>{!Viper__c.First_Name__c} {!Viper__c.Last_Name__c}'s VEGAS TRIP</strong>:</h2>
<p>Date: {!Reservations__c.Reservation_Date__c}<br />Venue: {!Reservations__c.Venue_1__c}<br />DJ / Performance: (Insert DJ/Performance)</p>
<li>Free 24/7 Concierge Service (i.e. dinner reservations, show tickets, Vegas attractions, and gentlemen's clubs/ male reviews)</li> 
<li>VIP Personal Hosted Entry for {!Reservations__c.Guys__c} gentlemen, and {!Reservations__c.Girls__c} ladies into {!Reservations__c.Venue_1__c}. No lines... No wait...(11:30pm Arrival)</li>
<li>{!Reservations__c.Minimum1__c} USD Alcohol and Beverage Credit (includes all standard mixers)</li>
<li>VIP Table- {!Reservations__c.Req_Table__c}-{!Reservations__c.Req_Section__c}</li>
<li>Price Includes All: State Taxes, Entertainment Taxes, Service Fees and Gratuities</li>
</ul>
<p>Package Total: {!Reservations__c.Package_Total__c} USD / {!Reservations__c.Price_Per_Person__c} based on {!Reservations__c.Group_Size__c} patrons</p>

</body>
        </html>
    </messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>
Abhishek M.Abhishek M.
Hi Michael,

Looks like you missed the "ul" start tag.

Correct code:
<messaging:emailTemplate recipientType="Contact"
    relatedToType="Account"
    subject="Case report for Account: {!relatedTo.name}"
    replyTo="weglinj@unlv.nevada.edu">

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
        <html>
            <body>

<h1 style="color: #5e9ca0;">VIP Vegas Quote:</h1>
<h2 style="color: #2e6c80;"><strong>{!Viper__c.First_Name__c} {!Viper__c.Last_Name__c}'s VEGAS TRIP</strong>:</h2>
<p>Date: {!Reservations__c.Reservation_Date__c}<br />Venue: {!Reservations__c.Venue_1__c}<br />DJ / Performance: (Insert DJ/Performance)</p>
<ul>
<li>Free 24/7 Concierge Service (i.e. dinner reservations, show tickets, Vegas attractions, and gentlemen's clubs/ male reviews)</li>
<li>VIP Personal Hosted Entry for {!Reservations__c.Guys__c} gentlemen, and {!Reservations__c.Girls__c} ladies into {!Reservations__c.Venue_1__c}. No lines... No wait...(11:30pm Arrival)</li>
<li>{!Reservations__c.Minimum1__c} USD Alcohol and Beverage Credit (includes all standard mixers)</li>
<li>VIP Table- {!Reservations__c.Req_Table__c}-{!Reservations__c.Req_Section__c}</li>
<li>Price Includes All: State Taxes, Entertainment Taxes, Service Fees and Gratuities</li>
</ul>
<p>Package Total: {!Reservations__c.Package_Total__c} USD / {!Reservations__c.Price_Per_Person__c} based on {!Reservations__c.Group_Size__c} patrons</p>

</body>
        </html>
    </messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>
Thank you for that Abhishek! That solved that issue- now I am facing this: 

Error: Unknown property 'core.email.template.EmailTemplateComponentController.Viper__c'

Any ideas? I greatly appreciate your time! 
Abhishek M.Abhishek M.
Hi Michael,
Form the snapshot of code that you have provided, I can see that you have used RelatedTo = "Account".
So wherever you are using 'Viper__c' in thr VF email template, replace it with {!relatedTo.Viper__c} (assuming Viper__c is custom field on Account).
Thanks again Abhishek! Is it possible to structure the Viper custom object as an equivalent to Contact, Lead, or User? I am trying to use the Viper as the top level of the directory and then from there access its related objects within the VF template 
User-added image