function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michelle CristMichelle Crist 

Trailhead - trying to complete my Module Hands-On Challenge

Trying to complete the Hands-On Challenge.  I believe I've built the report just as it asks, but I keep getting this error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that you have a filter for Amounts greater than 25,000.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that you have a filter for Amounts greater than 25,000.

Create a report that shows high-value opportunities.

Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
  • Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
  • The new report should be of type Opportunities.
  • The report format should be tabular.
  • The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
  • The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
  • The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
  • If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'High Value Opportunities' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'High Value 

My report that I built

Any assistance will be appreciated.
Rishi ShaRishi Sha
Could it just be a Trialhead Playground / Org issue? 
Michelle CristMichelle Crist
I'm beyond frustrated.  I've made every change, every update, every everything that you all have suggested and I'm still getting the error message.  You don't even want to know how much time I've spent on this, and I still haven't been able to finish this.  I need help!

Amanda KennedyAmanda Kennedy
You have your filter set on the Opportunity Name field, switch it to the Amount field.
Amanda KennedyAmanda Kennedy
Also for the $25,000, just type in 25000 (no commas or $ signs). I got an error on that as well.
Ram SRam S
Hi Crist,

In first filter you have given Opportunity Name that the reason u are getting error.

Changes that filter to Amount field.

Thanks,
Ram