function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Igor Androsov 5Igor Androsov 5 

ERROR Workflow Rule Migration - Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria

After read forums seem I am not only one with this error, on challenge step Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria. I have tested on New Playground, New DE org just fro this and existing Playground sill get this error. I see some people passed this module make me wonder what is wrong here?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SYLWGDVP
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Igor,

There are two steps. Please follow below mention step.

1.) I've checked and you are missing any steps which have been mentioned in the trailhead challenge. 
     No need to create a new Developer Edition just check that you've well configured your challenge.

2.) You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to log out of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to a trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It
should pass now.

If it solves your problem.Please mark the best answer.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
Hi Igor Androsov 5,
Please refer this thread https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000IAWB. I am also given screenshots for this challenge.
Regards,
Alap Mistry