function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
victor fenesvictor fenes 

Is it possible to run customer satisfactions surveys by sending emails to customers from Salesforce as opposed to sales reps conducting them?

I have recently finished the badge CREATE A SATISFACTION SURVEY in Trailhead and I was wondering if there was a Salesforce solution to capture data from Customer Surveys by building them in Salesforce in a similar way to the screens solution but sending an email to customers so they are run automatically as opposed to run by sales reps.

Is this only possible through automation marketing tools such as Pardot´s? If that is possible by combining both platforms, does anybody have any similar experience?

Thanks!
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Victor,

There's no standard functionality to use out-of-the-box, however, you can use third-party applications that are built to provide this functionality.

AppExchange Apps  – https://appexchange.salesforce.com/results?keywords=customer%20satisfaction%20survey

Please note that these options may come at an additional cost and are designed to meet certain specific needs and have expanded functionality that other options may not have. We encourage you to review these options to see which App best fits best you organization's business requirements.

Survey Force – https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003I2gDEAS

Survey Force is a Force.com Lab app which comes as an “as is” application which comes at no additional cost that can be configured to send custom survey from Cases.  For customers on Enterprise Edition or above as well as Professional Edition customers who have purchased Workflow this App can be used in conjunction with a workflow rule to automatically send a survey to the Case Contact based on a defined set of criteria.  

**Please note that Salesforce Support does not provide technical support for the above products nor their integration to Salesforce. Please see the support pages provided on the provider's listings above. 

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Best Regards
Rahul Kumar