function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Susann LückSusann Lück 

Cannot complete Trailhead "Add Selectors That Allow Users to Filter the Dashboard Results"

Hello,

I'm not able to finish the following trailhead:
Build and Administer Wave Analytics --> Wave Dashboard Designer Basics --> Add Selectors That Allow Users to Filter the Dashboard Results

I've implemented everything, but I got the following Error Message, if I push the button "Check Challenge":
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FZVPTGTG

I've tested with a new developer org, but I got the same issue.

Could you please help me that I can finish this trailhead.

Many thanks in advance
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sussan,

You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to log out of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It should pass now.

Still, if the problem persists clear all the cookies and give a try by attempting the challenge in the different browser which might help.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Nagendra.
Zachery EngmanZachery Engman
Hi Sussan,

I was having trouble getting that one to validate as well using the bundled/starter Sales Performance Dashboard.  This may seem silly, but the only way I was able to get it to validate after trying a new wave org and then another and being a bit frustrated was to just delete the Sales Performance Dashboard.  

Then create a new Blank Dashboard in the Wave Dashboard Designer and title/description it Sales Performance and save to the My Private App folder.  Then simply drag the list filter component from the side-bar onto the blank dashboard, single click it and choose DTC Opportunity and then label it Product Family and Save.

That is all, just a blank dashboard with that filter and it validated.  
Bruce DixonBruce Dixon
I had the same issue and Zachery's solution worked for me.  I had to do an entirely new org, blank dashboard, & the one list filter.