function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
satya aryasatya arya 

Developer Beginner Process Automation Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder

Hello,
I am not able to complete following challange.

Developer Beginner -> Process Automation->Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder

Step 1Step 2Step 3Step 4Step 5
Tried all variations like "Updated records meet all conditions" and "No criteria—just update the records!". 
"Conditions are met" and "No criteria—just execute the actions!"

Please help
Best Answer chosen by satya arya
Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
I think you are maybe using State and Country/Territory Picklists and this is interfering with the challenge. Try going to Setup > State and Country/Territory Picklists and Disable it for this challenge.

All Answers

Hello,

Your criteria node is set to "All of the conditions are met (AND)", but you want this to be "Any of the conditions are met (OR)".

I hope this helps!
satya aryasatya arya
Thanks Charisse, But OR also didn't worked
Getting same error
satya aryasatya arya
Error description says that it's integrity error in ShippingCountry. I have made all country as "United States", which is available in Contact and Account, and removed invalid country data. Still same error. 
Don't know how to check invalid country further
I think you are maybe using State and Country/Territory Picklists and this is interfering with the challenge. Try going to Setup > State and Country/Territory Picklists and Disable it for this challenge.
This was selected as the best answer
satya aryasatya arya
Good catch Charisse. After implemention above changes, DMLException gone
But unfortunately I am getting another error now

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0019000001rV8rXAAS; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30190000000gCin. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

Will create another process from scratch..
Thanks
Ok. With that error, you should also receive an email that will have more details about the problem, so you can check those details. Sometimes this error happens because there is a conflicting workflow rule. Check your Contacts validation rules to make sure they are not active for this challenge.
satya aryasatya arya
Yes, I got the email. I received this kind of email first time, and this referring some internal variable, so no much clear. So I created a new process and that worked.

Thank you very much Charisse, you helped to solve a problem in which i was stuck for more than a week. However this problem, gives me lot of opportunity to learn many things and a mentor like you

Thanks again

You are welcome, Satya. When you get the chance, please select the Best Answer to your question so this can be marked as Solved and other people who have the same problem can find the answer. Thank you!
mehak batramehak batra
Hi Everyone, I got Stuck in the same challenge.
Again It shows an error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []

Can you please tell me how to deactivate the validation rule in contacts.
mahalo fukukimahalo fukuki
hi mehak
you might have solved this problem long ago but i write down the solution for others information.

Setup > Object Manager > Account
then choose "validation rules" on the left side menu.
you can find the "Account_Number_8_Characters" rule you made by yourself for the previous challenge.
deactivate it for this challenge.
shubham bhardwaj 51shubham bhardwaj 51
Here is a quick short detailed video with a scenario explanation for this challenge hope this helps you
Automate Business Process with Process  Builder (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcs79jAOsb4)
Thanks