function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gowri KaranamGowri Karanam 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'Reassign Accounts' flow in the Lightning Page.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find the 'Reassign Accounts' flow in the Lightning Page.

I have checked everything more than twice and this problem persists in 2 challenges with flow. Can some one please look at the screen shots and tell me what i am doing wrong? The flow works correct. It has reassigned the account owners. The problem is, even when the page is showing up on the sales app, this error message is popping up. This also happened with another challenge with flow in the same trail.User-added imageAccounts reassignedReassign Lightning App pageReassign flow
Laxmi Pandey 14Laxmi Pandey 14
Can somebody suggest anything regarding this; I have this same error. everything works fine. Even I am able to transfer the accounts but the task gives me error "Couldnot find the flow Reassign Accounts in the App Page." I find this really weird and irritating
Venkateshwarlu Thota 18Venkateshwarlu Thota 18

Hello Gawri Karanam,

I had the same issue and took lot of time to understand the root cause.

From your screenshot, I could see that lightning app name space is "Blobus" and that is the problem.

I had namespace enabled in my org and i exported the flow into another trailhead environment where namespaces are not enabled and was able to successfully complete this badge. :-) Hope this is helpful for you.

Madhuri tadikondaMadhuri tadikonda
 I got the error ....Couldnot find the flow Reassign Accounts in the App Page.... eventhough everything is working fine , I am not able to pass the Challenge . can someone pls help me