function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kvm1231kvm1231 

Facing problem with TLSv1

Hi,

Please find the below information and let me know any one have idea, how to resolve this issue.

38:37.0 (104303915)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[938]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=callout:CustomerServiceEndPoint, Method=POST]
22:38:37.0 (276864235)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[938]|System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.
EXCEPTION_THROWN|[938]|System.CalloutException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client...

Thanks in advance
Vasu
Abhilash Mishra 13Abhilash Mishra 13
Have you made all the changes related to TLS disablement?

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000221207&type=1

kvm1231kvm1231
Hi Abhilash,

In salesforce, by default it was updated to TLSv 1.2, Can you please let me know any changes required from Thirdparty side?

Thanks,
Vasu
Have you check system specification from help document. Is your system is good with them?
kvm1231kvm1231
Hi Abhilash,

Thank you for your quick response. 
Usaually my manager will do all third party related setup.but  I am not sure, what are things need to change from thirdparty side, from 15days onwards it is not working.

and also please confirm me this is not problem from my salesforce development right?

Thanks,
Vasu

Its more like TLS compatibility issue, rather than some code error.