function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark RondinelliMark Rondinelli 

Check Challenge error on "Use Feed Filters to Manage Your Feed"

Getting the following error in Service Cloud unit "Use Feed Filters to Manage Your Feed":  "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find the 'Customer_Interactions' feed filter on the Case layout. Ensure that your org is not using Record Types for Cases." 

I believe I folled the instructions exactly (as in several previouses challenges) but consistently getting this error.
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mark Rondinelli,

Adding Filters to the Case Layout Page To add a standard feed filter to your case layout page:
From Setup, enter Cases in the Quick Find box, then select Page Layouts.
Click Edit next to the case page layout that you want to add feed filters to.
Click Feed View. (Hint: It’s in the top right menu.)
Please refer the below link for reference. hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Ravi SidRavi Sid
I encounter the same problem, it's so frustating that I even created a new id to check the challenge. I tried many times but still the same problem. Please see the screen shots I did everything right. 

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

I did all this and still showing me error. Please help. Thank You 
Sara BonnotSara Bonnot
I was able to complete the badge once I went into my record types and deactivated the billing record. I don't know exactly WHY this worked, but I hope this helps.

User-added image

User-added image

Tracy GarzaTracy Garza
I also deactivated one of the Record Types as Sara suggested and that did the trick! (previously had gotten the same notice as the OP)