function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rajat Modi 7Rajat Modi 7 

duplicate value found: AuraDefinitionBundleId duplicates value on record with id: 0Ad28000000RLPy

Whenever I am trying to Create a new resource like a controller or helper for a Lightning Component, the below message get triggered as a pop-up. However post selecting OK. I am able to proceed with resource creation and everything works fine. But this is triggered always at the first time of resource creation for all new lightning components and application

duplicate value found: AuraDefinitionBundleId duplicates value on record with id: 0Ad28000000RLPy

Error Message
Swarnil Singhai 3Swarnil Singhai 3
Hi Rajat So I also got this issue but able to fix,
You just remove custom controller apex class from your lightning component, Lightning component which is refrencing to Apex Class
if you will try to add from <aura:component controller ="saverent"when i removed i am able to create controller from Lightning component UI panel . I hope this answer is helpful for you.
Bhargav M 16Bhargav M 16
Hi Rajat/Swarnil , I am facing the same issue but not able to solve it even after removing the apex controller.

Sanjay Bhati 95Sanjay Bhati 95
Hi Rajat,

This error comes in first time when we create lightning component, You no need to worry about this error. It will not reflect on your functionality.

fa dffa df
I have found the same duplicate value in my source file or wordpress. I'm working for the page of ardunio starter kit (https://reviewsconsults.com/best-arduino-starter-kit/).